Among the remote coastlines and the buzzing cities of Europe, finding a perfect vacation destination can be challenging. Therefore, we have brought a list of the most exciting destinations on the continent that will ensure that you enjoy your vacations to the fullest. Your job is to pick one, pack your bags and travel.
1. Madrid – Madrid is one of the coolest vacation destinations in Europe. The city boasts an incredible nightlife consisting of Tapas restaurants, cocktail joints and night-time streets. Madrid, however, has much more to offer than just the nightlife. Beautiful exhibitions, growing emphasis on sustainable living, art shows etc. make it an excellent place for all kinds of people.
2. The Arctic Coast Way – Iceland has been on the bucket lists of people since over a decade now. The Arctic Coast Way boasts of natural wonders such as magnificent waterfalls, massive glaciers and endless snow sports, wildlife observation activities and wilderness adventures. The Arctic Coast Way is one of the best places to be in Europe. Moreover, it does not host a lot of crowds and therefore, can be enjoyed well.
3. Budapest – Thousands of people in the world consider Budapest as one of the best European destinations. Budapest should be at number one on your bucket list. The city has a rich and stunning architectural and historical heritage. It offers an unparalleled combination of culture and world heritage sites. It is one of the most beautiful and safest holiday destinations in Europe. Budapest gives you the elegance of Paris, the gentle way of Stockholm and the architecture of Vienna.
4. Shetland – Not many travellers know of UK’s northern-most point, Shetland islands. It is around 70kms off the coast of Scotland. It boasts of incredible coastal trails, wicked wildlife, chip shops, whiskeys etc. Shetland is an overnight ferry from Aberdeen and has a fantastic range of local pubs.
5. Vevey – Vevey offers amazing concerts, divine local pinots and lip-smacking delicacies that is sure to make you fall in love with it. The Swiss town is a magical tiny town, perched on the edge of Lake Geneva. It offers several vineyards that offer some of the best wines.
6. Lyon – Lyon may not enjoy the reputation of Paris, but it does count as one of the best tourist destinations in France. The duel riverfronts, the local delicacies and the culture make it in an incredible destination. It has long been overshadowed by Paris but has been receiving global attention lately. Moreover, it is the birthplace of French cinema.