There are so many never-heard-before things about a casino that will actually surprise you. If you are a fellow casino fanatic, you will indeed enjoy this list. I have provided some of them down below.
– Did you know that in 2016, it marked the 75th anniversary of the opening of the first scr online games casino to open on the Las Vegas Strip? El Rancho is a 63 room complex which served as a launching pad for a full-on transformation of the Las Vegas landscape which has now become a literal beacon for all kinds of gambling activities and is one of the most well-known places that you can go to gamble and also have a lot of fun. The place has top-notch hotels, casinos, restaurants and pubs as well. It has actually developed so much in just the last decade, and we will certainly not see it slow down anytime soon.
– China is actually the casino/gambling capital of the world and not Las Vegas. China also has the largest casino market on the planet, and it is actually growing exponentially every day. The next time you are in China, make sure you try and visit some of the most famous casinos. You are guaranteed to have a great time, indeed.
– The world’s largest casino is actually bigger than a country.
Yes; this casino is famously found in Macau, and it is called “The Venetian Macao”, and it stands at a gigantic 10.5 million square feet or you can say that it is just under half a square mile. That is actually twice the size of the Vatican City. 3,400 slot machines, 800 gambling tables and even a hotel with a sporting arena are known to be the contents of this mammoth casino.
– The smallest casino in the world can actually fit inside a supermarket. Some others say that the smallest casino in the world is actually at the back of a cab in London.
– Casinos, just as we know them today can actually be traced back to the 17th century in Venice.
– A lot of our favorite casino games actually originated from Venice as well.
– The longest ever winning streak recorded in history was for 3 years in a casino in Las Vegas. In the year 1992, a Californian man went to Las Vegas with just $50. Over 3 incredible years, he turned the $50 int0 $40 million. He actually ended up losing the whole lot later that very same year.
– There are 325 casinos in Nevada.