The life of playing in casinos can indeed be fascinating and exciting as well, but you should keep in mind that there will be a lot of things in online casino Malaysia that you should be careful about. You should actually be very vigilant as to how you would spend your money every single time you enter into a casino. There are chances that you could lose all of it if you are not careful. In this guide, I will be listing out some very random, yet interesting facts and things that have happened in casinos in Las Vegas and also all around the world in best online casino Malaysia
- Ben Affleck is actually banned for life, and he cannot play Blackjack in The Hard Rock Café in Las Vegas because he was caught counting cards.
- Fun Fact: Even though counting cards is legal, if you are caught counting cards, you could either get escorted out, or you could get banned from the casino, just like Ben Affleck in this case.
- A man called Don Johnson actually and single-handedly won $6 million from one casino in one night. He had already won $9 million from other casinos, and he is actually banned from most casinos in Atlantic city which also happens to be the Las Vegas of the east coast in the United States Of America.
- The “Sky Beam” that shoots out a bright light out into the sky, which also happens to be visible from space has indeed been known to attract so many living creatures like moths, bats, all kinds of insects and more.
- There is a billionaire out there called Howard Hughes who bought a small casino just to replace and re-position the bright neon sign of the hotel because it was visible from his bedroom and because it was keeping him up at night because of how bright it was. Talk about first world problems, looks like this guy had never heard of thick blinds or tinted windows.
- There was a group of people who were caught “cheating” in a casino. They were later caught and taken in front of a judge, but the judge dropped all the charges because they merely cheated, but they made use of intelligent strategies as you cannot exactly cheat in games of chance. All of their charges were acquitted, and they walked free.
- The MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas had some of its worst financial days when it hosted a convention for physicists.
- In the year 1993, a man walked out of a casino in Las Vegas with $500,000 in cash and chips and was never seen again, and neither was his cat. This would be one of the most successful casino robberies in recorder history.